Renew Library Books Online
- Go to our library home page.
- Click on “My Account” in the upper right of your screen.
- Click on “Library Account Login.”
- Log in using your username and password. If you don’t remember your login, ask a librarian.
- Click on your name in the upper right of your screen.
- Click on “My Account.”
- You should see a list of the items you have checked out. Click on “Renew” for the items you would like to renew.
If your book(s) will not renew, possible reasons include:
- Your account has expired. A librarian needs to update your account with the current expiration date on your CAC.
- You have renewed the books too many times. You are allowed to renew books up to 11 times, and then they must be returned. You can check them out again later.
- You have too many overdue books. A librarian will need to override default system limits and renew the books for you.